자유게시판

Lee Seung-cheol brags about his daughter's bungeo-ppang Math Olympiad + Sports Gold Medal, Versatile (Sparrow Class)

작성자 정보

• 작성자 ghcsgk
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

[Reporter Lee Yu-na of Sports Chosun] Lee Seung-chul, the principal of "Sullang School", has performed a duet with his daughter in 2 yearsIt shows a friendly "standard between father and daughter."It's going to air at 9:30pm on the 17th (Wednesday)In the 98th episode of Channel A's "Men's Life-Sparrow Class" (hereinafter referred to as "Sparrow Class"), Lee Seung-chul will sing his own Christmas soloGoing into hard training to perform a duet with my daughter Won at the concertIt's going to be released.As soon as Lee sees his daughter visiting the studio, he hugs her with open arms.Since then, for the duet performance, which was re-established in about two yearsI'm going into practice. Especially, Lee Seung Chul's "Heart Eyes" that are "Honey Dduk" towards his daughterThis "Studio Mentor Corps" admires that it will wear out, it will wear out.It's been a while since my daughter came to the studioTo relieve his tension, Lee Seungchul and his dad, when Won was 10 years oldIt shows a video of the song you sang. But Won must have been filled with Won's feelingWhen he said, "It's time," he said, "I don't like it." Everyone bursts out laughingKim Dongwan, who was watching "Sweetheart", was able to beat Seungcheol by talking about musicHe envies "daughter fool" Lee Seung-chul, saying he is the only one.\t\t\nIn a little while, Lee Seung-chul and his father were in the recording studioJang Young-ran (the two of them) is so beautiful as to show sweet harmony.Won, don't you want to be a singer?I ask. So Lee Seung-cheol said, "My daughter is doing rhythmic gymnastics."He won a medal in diving, won the MVP award in volleyball, and excelled in skiing and eloquenceYou said you were good enough to enter the Math Olympiad, and you were on "Showing off your Infinite Daughter."I'm going in. And I said to my daughter, 'What are you going to do later? when it's decidedI asked her to tell me, and she said, "OO is the easiest."I can't hide my happy smile.After practicing the duet, Lee Seungchul and his father went to a restaurantThey move and continue to have a series of conversations. Here, Won uses the intermission, which is his vacation homeworkYou're solving the 'child search area' problem, what part of you looks like your dad?To this question?That's the answerIt causes an explosion. Lee Seung-chul, on the other hand, said that his daughter resembles him,He claims to be versatile (exercise) and 'bubbles' his confidence.Lee Seung-chul and his daughter's "Bungeoppang" that made everyone get goosebumpsSinging skills' and the pleasant tiki-taka of the father and daughter will air at 9:30 p.m. on the 17th (Wednesday)You can check it out in the 98th episode of Channel A's "Spine Class".Photo provided = Channel A's "Men's Life-Sneaky Class"

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.